Camikara Rum: More Than Just a Drink. It’s an Experience

If we talk about drinking rum, the first name that comes to our mind is Old Monk Rum which is a very popular Indian rum brand, but today we have brought a new rum for you which has been popular in India for the last 2-3 years.

Camicara is India’s first pure sugarcane juice rum, which is carefully crafted and matured in American oak barrels. The name “Camikara” is derived from the Sanskrit word literally meaning ‘liquid gold’.

The company that produces Camicara Run has made a very popular Indian whiskey whose name you probably know. If you don’t know then today we will tell you that name is Indri whiskey.

Camikara Rum

This is a 100% natural sipping rum, allowing the true essence of the sugar cane juice to shine. Through this rum we pay tribute to the Indian farmers who have been growing and juicing sugarcane for centuries. Camicara stands as a testament to purity, as it contains no added flavors, colors, spices, or sweeteners.

If you also want to taste this new rum, then it is going to be a very pleasant experience for you. Because this rum is made in natural ways and today in this article we will give you all the information about Camicara Rum, so read carefully.

Camikara rum history

Camicara was born out of a desire to revive India’s age-old distilling tradition and introduce indigenous premium grade rum. When the company launched the limited-edition Camicara 12YO, it became the first Indian rum to win a ‘Gold Medal’ at the prestigious IWSC Awards 2023.

This prompted the company to expand its rum portfolio and make the golden elixir more accessible. “It is now hoped that Camicara 3YO will carry forward the legacy and cater to a wider audience.”

Camicara is proud to be India’s only first premium, pure sugarcane juice rum. This is a testament to India’s growing appreciation for a good quality rum, with the rum market expected to grow at an annual rate of 5.55% (CAGR 2023-2028), reports Statista.

Building on the reputation of its award-winning 12YO variant, Camicara 3YO is a step forward in the company’s vision of making premium Indian spirits more accessible. India is the largest producer of sugarcane in the world and has a rich history of producing sugarcane juice distillate or rum.

Different types of Camikara rum

Camikara comes in 3 different types of rum about which we are going to give you complete information here..

  1. Camikara 12 Year Old Cask Aged Rum : Camicara is a tribute to the Indian farmers who have been cultivating sugarcane and extracting sugarcane juice from it for thousands of years. This rum was re-discovered and matured for 12 years. At maturity, greedy anglers have consumed a generous 94% of the liquid, leaving only 6% to conserve. In which the alcohol content is 42.8% ABV.This rum has won two awards due to its popularity, purity and natural texture. The first award is GOLD Bartender Spirits Awards 2023 and the second word is GOLD IWSC 95pts Awards 2023.
  2. Camikara 8Yo Aged Cane Juice Rum : Camicara stands as a testament to its purity, as it contains no added flavours, colours, spices or sweeteners and is a 100% natural sipping rum, allowing the true essence of the sugar cane juice to shine. This extraordinary rum undergoes an extensive aging process of 8 years, resulting in a remarkable liquid that is a true celebration of our land and time. In which the alcohol content is 42.8% ABV.
  3. Camicara 3YO  CASK AGED Rum : Each drop of Camicara stands as a testament to the meticulous artistry required in the production of rum from sugarcane juice. It is matured in American oak barrels and aged for up to 3 years, which truly makes it a rum unlike any other. In which the alcohol content is 42.8% ABV.

What is ABV percentage in Camikara rum ?

Camikara comes in two variants – the limited-edition aged 12 years and the new Camikara 3-year-old. If we talk about the percentage of alcohol in Camicara then it is 42.8% ABV in rum.

Camikara rum price in India

BRAND VOLUME PRICE
Camikara 12 Year Old Cask Aged Rum 750ml ₹7500
Camikara 8 Years Aged Cane Juice Rum 750ml ₹6200
Camicara 3YO CASK AGED Rum 750ml ₹  N/A

Camikara Contact information

Address: G-17, Ground Floor, JMD Pacific Square, Sector – 15 Part 2 Gurugram (Gurgaon) – 122 001, Haryana, India

Phone number : +91-124-4300840, +91-9996558100

Email : info@piccadily.com